Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yoga at the sea side

I am organising a Yoga day at the sea side this coming Sunday (the 27th of June).
Come and join us for Yoga, Sun and the beach! :)

  • The programm:
7:15     meet up at Gare centrale
9:00     arrival at knokke
9:30-11:00    yoga practise
11:00-11:30    Meditation
11:30   lunch (I don't know if you guys prefer bringing your own lunch or eat outside? I am ok with both option)
13:30-14:30   some basic theories about yoga practise and group discussion
15:00   Afternoon drink
16:30   Departure for Brussels


  • The cost of the day is 10€ (a normal class cost) + the ticket train and your own lunch/drink.

  • Subscription is mandatory, please send me an email or call me by Saturday 5 p.m. to confirm your participation.
Hope to hear from you for our Yoga day at the sea side!

Namasté


      

No comments:

Post a Comment