Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Exotic cucumber salad


I am a cucumber lover. I would like to share one of my cucumber salad recipe with you today, it is refreshing with a touch of exotism, I am sure that you will love it!
You need:


  • a cucumber

  • a red hot pepper

  • garlic

  • a 1/2 lime juice

  • balsamic vinegar

  • olive oil

  • sugar (or nature sweetner)

  • salt and pepper
1. Cut the cucumber into slices and then small sticks. Save them for latter use.






2. Cut the garlic into tiny pieces, I always flaten the garlic with the knif first.





3. Cut the red hot pepper into small pieces. Make sure you choose a mild one. And if you are not a big fan of spicy flavor then use only half of the pepper.

4. Put the garlic and the pepper together with the cucumber, squeeze a half lime juice on the top of the salad.


5. Add 2 soup spoons of vinegar.



6. 1 soup spoon of olive oil.



7. Add salt, black pepper according your personal liking.



8. Add 1 soup spoons of sugar.


9. Mix all and save it in the fridge for 2-3 hours while you prepare the main plate.


10. Serve this sweet/spicy/sour salad with all your favorite Summer dishes. I love to have the salad with grilled tuna, yummy! <3

Try this salad and let me know what you think in your comments. 
I hope you <3 it as much as I do! Enjoy the beautiful weather!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment