Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Art is in the air... Part I: Les Pompadours

It was such a beautiful weather (I think we deserve it after a looooooong and cold winter), perfect for a walk and visiting the Parcours d'artistes à Jette!




Inspired by the theme, I decided to dress more "arty" :p A plaid shirt from H&M, black lose pocket tank from Left Coast by Dolan, Free People lace cropped tube top and A&F cut-off shorts... and of course, won't forget my very loooooooved Balenciaga city bag in magenta (you can see it has been used heavily lol)




My first stop was in this sweet house which belongs to a talented artist Kik (and I feel so honored to be his collegue teehee...)



I love all the light objects he does by using recycled materials, a touch of nostalgie...



Look what I have found! Fortunately I didn't wear my hat... :-)

Really loved these tow pieces, look like a piece of history...

Great ideas for your kitchen...
How genius this is!

For more information about Kik's work, please check out and follow his website:

Time to move on and visit other artists, I will share with you other wonderful art work tomorrow, so keep tuned. :-)

3 comments:

  1. lovely " reportage" Thank you Siyuan !! Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your invitation Sofie... it was nice experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete