Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Brazilian reveal




So excited to be invited to Sergio Bastos live concert in Leuven... :-) Departure from my place at 3 p.m.!



After 30 minutes driving, we arrived in Leuven!



It definitely is not easy to find a parking place in this city... Hurry up! Don't want to miss the beginning of the concert!


Alegria, where the concert took place... on the Oude Markt of Leuven.




We ordered some Strawberry mojitos, woow, it was good.... ^^




Here's Sergio Bastos, singer, songwriter, guitar player and music producer... originally from Brazil!

Check out his "myspace" to know him better and enjoy the great song "Nuvens Grvidas", OMG it is incredible,like a caress for your soul... I just can't get enough of this song... make me want to learn Portuguese... :-)


Nuvens Grvidas:

You can also check out "myspace" of their band for more great Brasilian music! This is a great reveal for me...

The band:

I have also found some video of the live concert on You Tube, enjoy!







Have I said "major cuteness"?! Sergio's younger son Elias stayed beside his Dad and enjoyed the music...
Then rushing onto the dance floor with his Mom... :-)

Me enjoying the music...<3

5 comments:

  1. That's again a nice story!! How on earth do you have time far all this :)??? Thanks Su!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try, I try... "if you want to do something, just make it happen" I always say... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sue. Thank you so much ! Your words have sugar on it.

    Take care and see you...

    Sergio Bastos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sergio: it was really enjoyable... keep the good music come!

    Marilou: Thanks for your nice company! I had a great time with you! And special thanks for having been my photographer... :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete