Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Playlist I: Heartbreaker


A lovely student in my class came to me and told me she loved the music I put on during my aerobic class :-) And she wanted me to share my play list on my blog (thanks for the great suggestion).

In order to make this a bit more fun, I decide to group them into themes and share with you several songs every week! Once more, thank you all for your great support, your participation and energy in my classes means the whole World to me! xoxo



HEARTBREAKER by will.I.am ft. Cheryle Cole


BREAK YOUR HEART by Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris


2 comments:

  1. Oooh you did it! :)
    I love the playlist, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Damaris!
    Thanks for the great suggestion! Enjoy the playlist and see you soon in the class!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete