Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yogiiiiiii Hotiiiiiiiies :-)

Lots of girls have asked me how they should dress to go to a Yoga class, here's some of my input:

  • No big oversized T-shirt since you will feel embarrassed when you do some postures like "down facing dog" (pyramide in French)

  • Comfortable material like coton or specialized fabric for sport to keep your body cool and warm

  • Comfortable pants in which you can move, no golf pants for example

Here're some of my work-out attires. A pair of fitted black pants is my "uniform", these make everyone's butt look good :-) My favorite brand is Lululemon Atheletica, unfortunately they are not available in Europe yet, but you can buy from their online store (be careful, you will have to pay custom charges! :-( )

On the top, I always wear a sport bra... you have to be confident enough to wear this in the gym because not a lot of people do. :-) Can you tell that I am a "sport bra whore" :P




When it is getting hotter, I love running shorts! The ones with built-in undies... so you can do all the postures safely without worrying about showing what you don't want to show...
I love Lululemon for shorts as well, but I just recently discovered Stella Mccartney for Adidas, they make some super cute runnning shorts!

If you don't feel the bra+shorts look, then layer a cami tank on the top, you can always roll it up if you get too hot.:-)
A part of my bra collection... I have at least 5 others in the washing machine! I am addicted, can you tell that? :-)

Hope this post give you some inspiration of how to  look cute in the gym. It is such a wonderful moment of well-being when you do yoga/work out, so dress nicely and feel beautiful in your skin!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment