Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last sunny day


Ok, so we are so used to the fact that the weather forecast makes mistakes here in Belgium... it was supposed to rain this morning but when I woke up by the sunshine on my face, I was so amazingly supprised. Especially I was not waken up by the alarm clock, this hasn't happened to me for sooooo looooong.... :-)

I have decided to enjoy the last sunny day in the park with J.O. my doggy and do some girly reading, héhé...
J.O. was so excited and impatient, on our way to the park, she was running ahead and stopped from time to time like saying, "come on, hurry up....".

We met this lovely little girl there, she was fascinated by J.O. At the beginning she was a little bit shy and hesitated to come to the dog, but it didn't take long for her to make friends with J.O., she ran after J.O.  and smiled all the time... doesn't she have the cutest smile in the World, little miss Sunshine... xxx





(in the picture: Gucci sunglases, ZARA long cardigan, MNG shirt dress, Jennyfer legging, Louis Vuitton Stephane Sprouse leopard scarf, Diesel boots)







No comments:

Post a Comment