Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Warm your heart with a delicious soup...

                      

The cold weather has made its come-back since Sunday evening... I think a recipe of a delicious soup should please a lot of you to fight against the cold. And also, lots of you told me that when it comes to cook veggie, sometimes there's a lack of inspiration...so here it is , an easy way to eat healthy.



I have chosen this special pumpkin+sweet potatos soup because it can be served hot and as well as cold. It has a soft/slightly sweet taste, perfect for fighting against the cold in this early Spring time.....

You need these:

  • 1/8 pumpkin

  • 3 small sweet potatos

  • Knorr veggie cube

  • alpro soja cream




Some people keep the skin of the potatos and pumpkins, but I prefer peeling the skin to have a more smooth texture for my soup.



Cut them into small pieces.



Put all the veggie in a pot.
Put 2 Knorr cubes (you can add salt and pepper later)

Put some water to cover all the veggie... don't put too much water since if the soup is too thick for your taste, you can always add some water... but this soup is supposed to be a thick one.


Cover the pot and cook the veggie.


Once the veggie is cooked , use a blender to mix them

Until you obtain a smooth, thick texture.

Now taste it, and add some salt and pepper if it is necessary.

Serve it with a touch of soja cream...
Bon appétit!

Let this delicious soup warm your body and your heart!
Just a side note to my dear colleague Joëlle who is a big fan of all my recipes and who gives me lots of positif feedback... hope this soup will bring you a touch of softness and warmness in this phase of your life which is not easy at all, as they said, you have to go through the rain in order to see the rainbow... lots of love          


(Une petite note à ma très chère collègue Joëlle qui est une grande fan de toutes mes recettes et qui me donne beaucoup de bons feedbacks... j'espère que cette petite recette de soupe t'apportera une touche de douceur et de chaleur surtout en ce moment de ta vie qui n'est pas facile. Comme on dit, il faut traverser la pluie pour voir l'arc-en-ciel...
                                                plein d'amour     )                                                    

 xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That is going to be my dinner today :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmm that smells gooooooooddddd.
    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! :-)

    I hope my camera will be repaired fast so I can post some new recipes for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna try this one soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete