Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Love bags but not under my eyes :p


I work 10 hours in front of my laptop, plus all the hours I spend on the internet for my blog etc... my eyes suffer from that and lack of sleep, so sometimes I have those annoying rings under my eyes.  I think lots of you ladies have the same problem, so I'd like to share with your my secret weapon (all natural of course :-) )



(source: lipton.com)

Keep 2 green tea bags after drinking the tea, Lipton green tea for example. I personally love use Lipton mint green tea to have that extra freshness! Otherwise simple green tea is great, as well as Camomile infusion...


Put the used tea bags in the fridge for 4-5 hours.

Lay down in your sofa and put on some relaxing music, put the bags on your eyes for 15 minutes and enjoy the music... :D

Et voilĂ , you will see a significant difference! ;-)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I like this - can you use also other herbs like greentea with ginseng?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magical substance here is the caffeine which is contained in green tea...so as long as you use a green tea based one, it is fine... but don't use those spicy ones (like ginger), you eyes won't support the spiciness/hotness :)

    I have tried several different ones and found the simple green tea and the mint one work the best.

    I myself need this treatment tonight...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete